An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power
Bringing hope for a clean energy future
A decade after the Academy Award-winning documentary An Inconvenient Truth brought the climate crisis into mainstream popular culture, An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power shows how close we are to a clean energy revolution. As the film’s educational partner, the National Wildlife Federation has teamed up with Participant Media and Paramount Pictures to provide educational resources to help students understand climate change while inspiring them to find ways to bring our nation across the finish line to a viable clean energy economy.
We are thrilled to offer just for teachers a free* Fandango Movie Ticket to see An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power!
Your Code: CLIMATEEDU
To Claim Your Fandango Movie Ticket(s):
- Visit Fandango at Fandango.com or via the Fandango mobile app.
- Select your date, theater, time and ticket quantity for “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power”.
- Sign in or create your fee Fandango VIP account (or you can enter your email address for guest checkout).
- Click “Promo Code”, enter the code and click “Apply.” CLIMATEEDU
- Complete your purchase and decide how you want to pick up your ticket(s).
See the movie and come back to our website often. We will be providing more lesson plans and classroom activities to help you prepare for back-to-school and adding resources for students. This Fall we will launch the Truth to Power: Climate Solutions Competition for schools. So join our learning community and together we will build a greater understanding of the impacts of climate change and the science, civics, communications and economic issues and solutions that will shape the future health of our planet.
#Beinconvenient and Teach Like Your World Depends on It!
The educational edition of An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power will be available on DVD or educational streaming in October. Preorder here.
* Fandango Promotional Code is good towards one movie ticket (up to $15 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power at Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. Fandango Promotional Code must be redeemed by 10/31/17 and is void if not redeemed by the expiration date or when An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first. Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at www.fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced and there will be no refunds. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie tickets with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code, then user must pay the difference. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program. The redemption of Fandango Promotional Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. All Rights Reserved.
One thought on “Welcome!”
I saw the movie in Edmonton and can’t wait to go with students when it comes out in Tokyo.
Thank you for the comprehensive study guide. The climate crisis compounded with knowing how to catch fake news makes for some very serious study, but I’m looking forward to making the lessons a little more fun for the middle school mind.
The more people that see this movie, the better.
Comments are closed.