The National Wildlife Federation has teamed up with Participant Media and Paramount Pictures as the education partner for An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power to provide educational resources to help students understand climate change while inspiring them to find ways to bring our nation across the finish line to a viable clean energy economy.
This October 26th, join schools, campuses and organizations across the country and host a simultaneous screening of An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power, followed by an exclusive 30-minute live-stream Q&A with the Honorable Al Gore.
Learn more and sign-up here: http://aninconvenientsequel.com/ and please contact email@example.com with questions.
Participating schools will receive:
• Access to live-streamed Q&A with Al Gore on October 26th at 6:45pm Eastern
• Unlimited (and indefinite) public performance rights for a single campus or location
• DVD containing feature film acceptable for all ages
• Blu-ray disk for optimal screening quality
• Curriculum and discussion guide created in partnership with the National Wildlife Federation
• Screening toolkit
• 1-year streaming subscription for An Inconvenient Sequel via Film Platform
The screening package for colleges and universities is $725.00, and National Wildlife Federation schools and partners receive a 25% discount, resulting in a total cost of $545.00. The cost for K-12 is $295.00 with the discount.
The code for the 25% discount is: NWF1026
Please share the code and above information with your school library, department heads and whomever necessary for your campus to participate in this special event and maintain a great resource for classes and future sustainability events.
The National Wildlife Federation is America’s largest conservation organization, uniting all Americans to ensure wildlife thrive in a rapidly changing world. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.